Availability and Services
I'm available Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Standard Time. However, I am also available for rush, evening and weekend translation projects, subject to prior booking and/or availability. Generally, I work only from German or Japanese into English, but I also have a strong network of colleagues who work into German and Japanese as well, so please do not hesitate to contact me with your document. I will be glad to help you myself or find someone who can.
German and Japanese into English Language Services
* Items marked with an "*" may be available for English source texts upon request.
I have recently translated documents in these fields:
- Solar energy
- Medical claims and invoices
- Health care reports and findings
- Clinical trials
- Marketing surveys for automotive and make-up companies
- DFMEA reports for automotive companies
- Product information
- Product manuals
- Corporate communications
- SDL Trados Studio 2011
- Includes: SDL MultiTerm 2011 and SDL Passolo Essential 2011
- Wordfast Pro 3.2.2
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Includes: Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, and InDesign CS6
- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010
- Includes: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, MS Project, MS Access
Translations for Non-profit Clients
Available on a limited basis, please see my Non-Profit Translations page for more information.